Start a new topic

Give a hint to the user that a recording is not available when selecting in the Event Browser.

Give a hint to the user that a recording is not available when selecting in the Event Browser.

Currently, if I double click an event in the browser that is not longer available, nothing happens.

What should happen, (IMO) is the line item should turn a different color. Do not pop up a modal, that has to be closed.

This is true. When browsing for old events it is confusing to see all of the events there but then when you try to hit play on them the play button is nulled out. If the event is no longer there I think it should not be displayed.

Also along the same lines, I think there should be some sort of storage estimate perhaps in length of time able to record based on current settings and display it to the user. It's helpful to know how long the current settings allow recording for.

Hi.

In my client in version 2.1.4 events with videos have small icon of 'play' in the 'Event' column. Maybe this is what you want.

Regards,

Rafał Malinowski

No this is not what I mean, but it leads exactly into my point.

Why do you show the events that cannot be played? The only ones displayed should be the ones that can be played.

What is the purpose of showing an event with no video? Is there a reason for that?

Rafał, I don't think you ever answered this?

Login or Signup to post a comment