Start a new topic

solo6x10_edge: module verification failed: signature and-or required key missing - tainting kernel

System was running perfectly on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS; I typed do-release-upgrade into the wrong console and moved the video system to 14.04 LTS without evaluating the consequences.

System stopped working; I moved to the unstable 14.04 LTS packages and everything worked fine for a day; then I did an apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade and there was a bluecherry update that blew up.

So I've uninstalled/rebooted/reinstalled several times and can't seem to get back to a working system on 14.04 LTS (64 bit).

My current problem (I think) is above - dmesg prints that message on boot.

I'm also seeing

video bc-server[858]: E(): is_media_max_age_exceeded(): max_age < 0, -1, illegal value, aborting further checks

in my bluecherry.log. The server is apparently operating and I can connect to it from the BC windows client and configure things; but I can't see any video on the Windows client or the web client.

/etc/apt/sources.list.d/ contains bluecherry-trusty.list and bluecherry-unstable-trusty.list

any ideas/suggestions?

Login or Signup to post a comment