Start a new topic

IP camera support for Escam Brick qd300

Hello,

I bought one Escam Brick qd300 I.P. camera for $40 to try out and see if I can get to work on the DVR server. Right now I have 16 analog camera and want to replace with I.P. and then Virtualize the DVR server. I think I have found the information I need, but don't think I am putting in the information correctly in the Generic I.P. camera section.

The found information from some web sites for this camera is listed below. Maybe someone can help me understand what is given and what I need to put in each field to set this up as a generic camera. Other than changing the I.P. address of the camera, I have left everything at factory defaults. Login for web interface is still admin and password is null or blank, just hit enter at the empty password. I did buy a grandsream gxv3500 for one of my analog cameras and that works well but still looking at over $1600 if I went to just adapt my cameras that way, but I hate the mess of wires needed for the analog cameras and just want to use POE and looking for an inexpensive IP camera $50 or less that is weather proof for outdoor use. Then when the system is all I.P. and running as a VM Machine will but more camera licenses to add more.

thank you,

Chad P.

from web link : http://community.geniusvision.net/platform/cprndr/modelrtsp/2079016121674946042

RTSP URL is

rtsp://ip-addr/user=admin&password=&channel=1&stream=0.sdp? RTSP URL Path is user=admin&password=&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?

from web site : http://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=eScam

Brick

FFMPEGrtsp://IPADDRESS:554//user=admin_password=L5TYVkrG_channel=1_stream=0.sdp

The yes and none are for audio and talk models

QD300

FFMPEGrtsp://IPADDRESS:554//user=admin&password=tlJwpbo6&channel=1&stream=0.sdpYesNone

QD300

FFMPEGrtsp://IPADDRESS//user=admin_password=tlJwpbo6_channel=1_stream=0.sdpYesNone

QD300

FFMPEGrtsp://IPADDRESS//user=admin_password=tlJwpbo6_channel=1_stream=1.sdpYesNone

QD300

FFMPEGrtsp://IPADDRESS//user=admin_password=p5gBE3uS_channel=1_stream=0.sdpYesNone

QD300

FFMPEGrtsp://IPADDRESS:554//user=admin_password=s93F65TZ_channel=1_stream=0.sdpYesNone

QD300

FFMPEGrtsp://IPADDRESS:554//user=admin_password=H7XURN8K_channel=1_stream=0.sdpYesNone

QD300

FFMPEGrtsp://IPADDRESS:554//user=admin_password=LnyQ8HEo_channel=1_stream=1.sdpYesNone

QD300

FFMPEGrtsp://IPADDRESS:554//user=admin_password=AVGxdGtL_channel=1_stream=0.sdpYesNone

QD300

VLCrtsp://IPADDRESS:554/user=[USERNAME]&password=[PASSWORD]&channel=1&stream=[CHANNEL].sdp?YesNone

QD300

VLCrtsp://IPADDRESS:554/user=[USERNAME]&password=[PASSWORD]&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?YesNone

Login or Signup to post a comment