- Live View – Web based live view streaming
- Download remote client – Links to www.bluecherrydvr.com/download for downloading the cross platform client
- Announcements – Recent updates and information about version 2 are updated on this page. Links to the client is also available on each update
- General settings – Change settings such as the name and location of the DVR, and outgoing SMTP email notifications
- Storage settings – Easily add and manage storage
- Users – Add and manage who has access to live view, recordings and individual cameras
- Connected users – See who is currently connected to your system
- Devices – Add and manage analog and IP cameras (Note: A Bluecherry hardware compression card is required for analog card support)
- Global schedule – Easily select which days and hours your system will record. Choose between motion detection, continuous recording and no recording
- Email notifications – Easily add email notifications rules based on time of day and selected cameras
- Event statistics – Get statistics about the the camera recording schedule
- System Log – Easily view Bluecherry logs (both web and Bluecherry logs)
- License Keys – Easily add license keys to expand your Bluecherry system
- System status – This should always show ‘Server process running’ unless the server is manually stopped
- Version – This shows the current installed version. Once a new version is released this area will indicate that a new release is available.
- Sever statistics – This section shows current CPU, memory and how long the system has been running.
Created by: Curtis Hall
Modified on: Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 7:10 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.